Giveaway: Win Veronica Mars’ Baume & Mercier Linea 10070
It's the Watch of Choice for the Stylish Private Eye
By Katie Wudel Contributing Editor, Our Minutes
The world’s savviest and most stylish detective is on the case again when Veronica Mars hits theaters and Digital HD nationwide March 14, 2014. Years after walking away from her past as a teenage private eye, Veronica Mars gets pulled back to her hometown, an ex-boyfriend with baggage, and an unraveling murder. And she does it all with a Baume and Mercier Linea watch (model 10070) on her wrist.
Featuring simple-to-use interchangeable straps and a clean, classic face, the watch is perfect for Veronica, who’s all grown-up now and working as a successful lawyer in NYC. The Linea 10070: for fashionable women everywhere, whether they’re responsible professionals or they’ve got a flair for digging up scandalous secrets.
We’re teaming up with Baume & Mercier and Warner Bros. Entertainment to give one to a lucky Our Minutes reader! Entering couldn’t be easier – find out how below.
How to Win:
- Veronica Mars wears her watch in the courtroom, on stake-outs, and out on the town with her boyfriend Piz. But we want to know where you would wear yours.
- So tell us! Where would you wear your Baume & Mercier Linea 10070?
- Leave a comment telling us where you’d wear the watch at the bottom of this post by 11:59 PM (EDT) March 21, 2014.
- That’s it. Easy, right? All you’ve got to do is sign in to Disqus and participate in the conversation. Social sign-in makes this step even easier!
- Your answer must appear in the comments on this post only.
- Though there may be a delay before your comment appears, rest assured: your entry has been recorded on the back-end.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
(Note: An email does not count as an entry to the contest.)
- Be kind – inflammatory language, profanity, and general bad behavior will not be tolerated.
- By entering this contest, you agree to receive updates from Tourneau, Baume & Mercier, and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Your email address will never be displayed.
The winner will be mailed the grand prize of a Baume & Mercier Linea 10070 watch, valued at $2600 US dollars, including both a stainless steel and a black calfskin strap in a presentation box.
The winner will be randomly selected on March 24, 2014 and will be notified by using the email address associated with his or her Disqus account, as well as in the comments below. We’ll announce the results soon after, right here on Our Minutes. Update: We’ve notified the winner and we’ll announce the results soon!
*Click here for full contest terms & conditions.
Veronica Mars is played by Kristen Bell, a film producer and actress who’s captured some of the most memorable roles in recent history: from Sarah Marshall to the voice of Gossip Girl herself and, more recently, to Princess Anna of Disney’s Academy Award-winning hit Frozen. She’s a household name celebrated for her sense of style. Kristen currently stars in House of Lies as Jeannie van der Hooven. The Kickstarter campaign for her Veronica Mars movie set the all-time record for most number of backers, earning $5.7 million from nearly 100,000 fans.
Watch Kristen Bell as Veronica in the trailer below – and keep an eye out for her Baume & Mercier watch! Catch Veronica Mars in a theater near you or on Digital HD starting March 14, 2014.
Where would you wear your Baume & Mercier Linea 10070?